Creating a content marketing strategy may feel overwhelming, but the following checklist of questions can help guide your through the process.
Good content marketing requires first creating a well-thought out content marketing strategy that works in conjunction with your comprehensive marketing strategy. Creating this content marketing strategy may feel overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Use the following questions as a guide to create your strategy.
- How are you measuring results?
- Who is your target audience?
- How will your target audience engage with your content?
- How does content marketing support your marketing strategy?
- How exactly will content marketing support and tie into your overall data-driven marketing strategy?
- What data are you basing your goals off of?
- What are your specific and measurable goals?
- How are you unique and how is this conveyed in your content?
- How will your content reach your target audience?
- How are you using data to continuously improve your content marketing strategy?
The most important thing to remember when it comes to content marketing – your marketing strategy. There's no reason to recreate the wheel. Use your comprehensive data driven marketing strategy to inform the creation of your data driven marketing strategy and make sure every aspect of your content marketing supports your comprehensive data-driven marketing plan. Still have questions about content marketing? Let's talk.
Lets Move Your Company's Needle TogetherContact Us
What We Do
© Copyright 2019 Quanticsinc.com. All rights reserved.